Compensation & Benefits Manager
Develop, oversee and implement teh company compensation and benefits policies, programmes and plans in alignment with xxx overall strategic objectives and HR vision, enabling the attraction, retention and motivation of xxx employees.
- Design, develop, manage and implement effective, competitive and compliant compensation & benefits policies, programmes & plans. Ensure all compensation policies, programmes and plans are competitive and support the organizational philosophy and goals of xxx.
- Recommend revisions to compensation plans, programmes and policy to remain competitive in the market while balancing internal equity & cost effectiveness.
- Provide support to key strategic planning initiatives, and recommend improvements to workforce analytics.
- Manage the off-cycle process for compensation changes and prepare communication planning, and change management activities to support the transition.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or HRM
Related Masters HRM/ MBA
- Not less than 10 years overall experience in reward management
For more info : please contact: Salma :(438)998-2403 email@example.com
Abir(514)706-7016 btw 12h and 5h